Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What would YOU give?

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26
As I was driving down the road today on my way to school I was listening to my ipod and TobyMac came on Loose my soul. If you dont know its based off this verse. As I was driving I realized this is ver possible for me. I could have everything I pray to God that I could get it soon, if everything works out. So I could gain I could make money I could have the life I somewhat dreamed of...Where is God in this. I would seriously lose myself just to gain. Thats not worth it. Nothing is worth MY soul! So I kind of realized weather or not I get this job I am going to praise MY God! I win I praise him, I lose I praise Him. He will put me where HE wants me not were I want myself. He will give me guidance. He will write my life story. I have set the pen down and God is picking it up and writting my story for me, and im deffanitly alright with that.
What would a man give in exchange for his soul is also another song an old hymn but its a great one. Cause it gets you thinking, what would give for your soul? Me personaly there is nothing, maybe thats something you have to ask yourselve, some people it may be money, fame, a big house, family, love, or something else. You got to think...is it really worth your soul? God your creator has given you birth come one what more do you need!
Well I hope that for you guys who pray out there that I ask this much can yall please pray that I get the job I am looking at or at least find a really good job soon because I need out of chipotle. Its not good for me there. Thank you and God Bless

Song of the day: Lose My Soul by TobyMac

No comments:

Post a Comment